Area Sales Manager US East-Coast
Bright RNG is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology and is looking for an Area Sales Manager for its fast-growing East-Coast business activities.
Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
- Oversee the sales of biogas upgrading systems to our customers in the East-Side of the US;
- Develop business plans and strategies for biogas upgrading products within the East-Coast Area;
- In conjunction with the Chief Sales Officer (CSO), conduct sales forecast to determine company financial objectives and target markets for a product / service;
- Visit existing and potential clients to offer Bright’s products & services;
- Represent Bright at exhibitions, tradeshows, and other events;
- Follow up on clients and perform the reporting and client information in the CRM System;
- Reporting the performances to the CSO;
- Up to 50% travelling in North America.
- Bachelor’s degree business related disciplines and/or engineering;
- 5-10 years of sales experience, with a proven sales trackrecord, preferably in an OEM environment;
- Experience in the Biogas/Anaerobic Industry;
- Knowhow on biogas upgrading is a pre, a good technical background is a must;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to advise, consult and convince customers;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested in the position of Area Sales Manager US East-Coast? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Questions can be directed to Commercial Director Jelle Klein Teeselink via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.