Area Sales Manager (North America)
Bright RNG is a fast-growing company and is immediately looking for an Area Sales Manager for Bright North America. Bright offers biogas purification systems to upgrade biogas to Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) in standard capacities starting from 19 SCFM (30 Nm3/hr) ingoing biogas. Our ideal candidate has 5 years of sales experience in the biogas industry or relatable field and will relish the opportunity to expand Brights’ customer base in North America. Are you the new Area Sales Manager we are looking for?
- Develop an effective sales plan and strategy to meet or exceed sales goals while at the same time developing new market opportunities;
- Execute profitable project sales and hand these over to our project realization team for seamless project execution;
- Conduct research to identify new sales opportunities, new product opportunities, and trending consumer needs;
- Monitor sales and profit for each account;
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts;
- Present periodic reports to CSO on sales operations;
- Complete a risk assessment on each project prior to contract negotiations;
- Negotiate contracts with clients in the process of securing deals;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key suppliers and vendors where appropriate;
- Monitor competitor activities and activity on major accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, and/or business-related discipline;
- 5+ years of sales experience;
- First-class consultative sales skills (credentials from a commercial sales training program are a plus);
- Work within the following industries is a plus: Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, or Agriculture;
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas;
- Excellent communication skills in general, excellent presentation skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel;
- Ability to travel up to 50% in North America (U.S., Canada);
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance (for employees, and up to full coverage for a family plan), and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast-growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensure being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio include standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 capture and liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
If you are interested in this position of Area Sales Manager for Bright RNG, please let us know through an application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.